Thursday, October 6, 2011

No Theme

So, I still don't have a theme, but that's okay. Sometimes it's just enough to be yourself and put yourself out there.

It's fall. You should know, that's my favorite. I'm feeling the need to make some pumpkin muffins or some chocolate chip pumpkin cookies. Maybe I will be able to squeeze that in while studying my life away this weekend. Along with fall comes midterms. Just got to make it through this round and then I'll be well on my way to the end of my first semester of Pharmacy School. I'm sure I'll reflect on this later. Right now, I'm just trying to make it through. Nine times out of ten it's just merely mind over matter.

Oh and remember that running goal? I'm running my first half marathon in November! November 5, 2011 to be exact. This weekend will be my first 8 mile run, maybe 8.5 miles if I'm feeling ambitious. The weather has just started to cool down here in steamy Charleston, SC which makes running even more enjoyable. I can't tell you how many buckets of sweat I've poured out this summer when I started the training proc
ess. G-ross.

On another thought, kind of loving these right now and thinking I should hold off on purchasing my Toms until these become available:

Source: google.com via Holly on Pinterest


Alright, back to studying and...dreaming! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment